Data and Business Analyst
Salary: £28 - £32k PA
Location: Manchester or London
Here at Beryl, we are looking for a talented Data and Business Analyst to support our bike, e-bike, e-scooter, and cargo micro-mobility operations across the UK.
The role will be based in our Manchester Depot or London HQ and deliver business intelligence and insight across our bike, e-bike and e-scooter operations.
We are looking for a recent graduate or an operationally experienced person looking for a data/reporting-based role.
The chosen candidate will demonstrate relevant data analysis or business reporting experience, the ability to analyse large data sets, and work well with our wider team.
- Building client dashboards and reporting on contractual KPIs
- Designing internal operational dashboards and visualisations
- Developing requested tools, reports, and dashboards (using Looker, SQL, and google tools)
- Build forecasting models to understand vehicle usage and scheme performance
- Using GIS mapping tools to analyse and interpret Beryl schemes across the UK (arcgis, looker, kepler, mymaps)
- Work with the Operations team to build resource and demand models
- Work with the Technology team to select future business tools and ways of working
- A minimum of one year's experience in a similar role, or operational role in a similar industry
- A relevant degree and knowledge of SQL
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as Looker, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail
Here at Beryl, we have a clear vision: to build a better world by getting more people in cities moving sustainably.
Our aim is to be the UK's leading micro-mobility company, delivering sustainable, shared schemes to UK communities. As certified B-Corp micromobility operator, we care about community, safety, the environment, and effective design.
At Beryl, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be fairly reviewed for the role without regard to race, religion, sexuality, age, disability, gender identity, nationality, or any other protected status. We particularly welcome people from a BAME background or those who are disabled as they are currently under-represented in our workforce. If you wish to discuss reasonable adjustments for this role please indicate this within your application and we will be in touch with you.
While upholding the Equalities Act we are committed to continuing to improve our workplace culture and environment. We strive to support all staff and maintain an inclusive workplace, we champion and support mental health and wellbeing activities. We value employees from diverse backgrounds and family arrangements, and have flexible working policies that support our staff in balancing their personal and work lives.
The following steps will be taken to ensure the application and recruitment process for this role is as fair as possible, you should expect the following:
- We will review your answers to the application questions against a pre-set, job specific requirement matrix.
- A standardised question and scoring system will be used during the interview process, for this role it is expected that a two-stage interview process will be a requirement with an established member of the Technology team as well as key internal stakeholders.
Should you have any questions about the role or application process, please contact
email@example.com for further information.
Beryl is growing nationally, and now is an exciting time to join our team.